Too much pressure on muscles and joints can result in excruciating pain. Sure, certain medications can help resolve the issue, but if you want long-lasting results, you should opt for rehabilitative training.
For many years now, we have been helping clients from various professions including athletes to get back in shape by providing professional rehabilitative training services. We are a team of trainers who apart from having the required academic qualifications we are certified by the local authorities and members of several professional bodies.
Improve Blood Circulation to Muscles and Joints
Insufficient supply of blood to the muscles and joints during a physical activity results in pain and also predispose you to injuries. Rehabilitative training exercises will prevent that from happening by ensuring that your muscles and joints always have a sufficient and constant supply of blood. This will, in turn, boost your performance in the various exercises.
Strengthen Bones, Joints, and Muscles
Speed Up the Healing Process
Over the years, we have realized that rehabilitative training improves the rate at which joints and muscle tendons heal and repair. By carefully evaluating the injury and your fitness level, we will come up with a training routine that will boost the rate at which your body repairs the affected joints and muscles.
Stop living with painful musculoskeletal conditions. Get in touch with us for professional advice and personalized training programs that will give you long-lasting results. We look forward to being at your service
Personalised Online Personal Training and transformation Coaching
- Our Training programs utilise high intensity workouts and various splits for fat loss. Emphasise muscle growth and strength. Any goals you have, I can create a plan for them!
- Everything custom made. No cookie cutter. Meals created using height, weight, physical activity level, workout frequency, and goals.
- Evenly spaced and distributed proteins for optimal muscle growth, as well as various easy food choices to prevent cheating!
- Carb timing to fuel your workout, grow and/or preserve muscle mass! THIS IS KEY
- Fats maintained for hormone balance while kept in check to control caloric intake! Huge mistake I see people make is to cut out fats!